Tuesday, September 16, 2003

I read today that the US is spending more on public and private education
than other major countries, but are not getting the expected results.

Makes sense to me.

I loved my first 3 years of school and hated the rest.

Then I went away to college and majored in rebellion and drugs. Learned too much about that and not much of anything else.

None of it prepared me to be able to do anything with my life.

What turned my life around was finding out about Scientology in 1970.

Now I realize that the biggest problem I had in school was I didn't know how to study - and neither did my teachers or professors.

That's why I'm so excited about Applied Scholastics International. They have a terrific education program that works. It is based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard.

The campus, just outside of St. Louis, is so beautiful, and the staff are so helpful.

I wish I'd had the chance to go there when I was doing my teacher training.

No comments: