Sunday, February 08, 2004

With John Kerry taking the lead in the Democratic primaries he's clearly the man to watch. I certainly like his environmental record a whole lot better than I like Bush's. I am very unhappy with how we have handled Iraq, and with our lack of credibility with other nations from our actions over the past three years. It is the responsiblity of the United States to help solve the most pressing problems in the word today - not to exacerbate them.


Bush's statement today on Meet the Press is very disturbing. As he put it "I'm a war president. I make decisions here in the Oval Office in foreign policy matters with war on my mind." That is not how I view my country and my president.

On a brighter note, here are some more Scientology and Dianetics links from Japanese web sites.

No comments: