Tuesday, March 16, 2004

There's been a lot of talk lately about Kirstey Alley helping to her friend Courtney Love overcome her drug problem.

The real news is that Narconon WORKS and does get people off drugs - thousands of them - on a routine basis. Over 70% of the people who participate in the program come out drug free and stay off drugs. Now THAT is news.
Narconon works because it uses the technology L. Ron Hubbard discovered and formulated that gets down to the real problem with drugs and handles the underlying reasons a person who get into them in the first place.

I had a real drug problem in the 70's - everyone I knew did, but hardly any of us thought so. When drugs started destroying my peace of mind I remembered a friend told me about Scientology, and that I could get help there. I did, and I've never taken drugs since.

More sites about Scientology

Church of Scientology Advanced Organization & Saint Hill in Copenhagen, Denmark AOSH EU (AOSHEU)
Dianetics and Scientology Stories From Founding Scientologists
Scientology

No comments: