Monday, August 08, 2005

Some Scientology Sites I Recommend

I've seen more traffic to my site in the past month than for a long time before, and I figure it's because Scientology is in the news so much.

So I thought I'd list out some of my favorite links:

There is a newsroom you can visit at www.scientology.org but I prefer to one at the Scientology Press Office website because I find it a bit more convenient since the whole site is set up as a newsroom.

The Ontario Consultants on Religious Freedom is the work (and love) of really one man, a retired Toronto man who has a passion for tolerance, and he shows his ability to write a cool, un-biased report on Scientology on two pages on his site: Scientology part 1 and Scientology part 2.

J. Gordon Melton is a religious scholar who has specialized in American religions and new religious movements. He has done quite a bit of research into Church of Scientology. Here's a review of his book "The Church of Scientology" too.

L. Ron Hubbard sites:

Here are some of my favorites. There is the East Grinstead Hall of Fame page on L. Ron Hubbard which covers some of the things he did while researching Scientology in the United Kingdom.

Another good site is an overview of the work of L. Ron Hubbard in many fields and, in fact, it is called L. Ron Hubbard, a Profile.

Ron was also a poet, as you can see in L. Ron Hubbard the Poet/Lyricist and Hubbard was a prolific writer in many genres.

No comments: