Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Maiden Voyage

A friend of mine just got back from the Freewinds motor vessel where the 18th anniversary of the Maiden Voyage of the ship just took place.

Scientologists know this ship is no ordinary cruise ship. Here's how it is described in the Scientology Theology web site: The Freewinds serves as the ideal religious retreat where parishioners may devote their full attention to spiritual advancement in a complete Scientology environment.

My friend told me that David Miscavige, who always acts as master of ceremonies for the events, presented some utterly incredible news about Scientology expansion.

I always love Mr. Miscavige's briefings and I really like the fact that these events are made available to Scientologists who don't get to go to the ship. As a matter of fact, there will be four events this year, from what I've heard, and the first one will be on July 8th for most churches, but July 1st for the Church of Scientology of Los Angeles (where I will be attending).

No comments: