Wednesday, July 21, 2004


Funny about tests. You'd think we all did enough of them at school. But when you don't HAVE to take them it's different and they are very hard to resist. I'm always curious how I score, and even when I'm busy doing something important when a test pops up on the Internet I am prone to diverge from what I've been doing and jump right in.

So I took the Beliefnet.com test, and although I've been a Scientologist for 34 years, they found me to be a true believing Budhhist. Ah well. It's good to know I have "tradition".

I'm not the only one to take this test - seems like others have the same penchant to check themselves against some standard.

Here are others' sites/blogs I've found of people who have done the same thing:
Brian Lewandowski - L'il Kernels of Insight
No day but today
Verses in my Head: Brian Schroeder's personal weblog
Chronarchy.Com
David's very own Blog
Doe Rae Me
roost
A Heartfelt Love, don't you love me?
underdosed and writing the blues
So how do your religious beliefs stack up, exactly? (amusing)
Monileigh's Tuff Toe-Nail
all my tests
in theory
Pretty Shiny Bits
Robson Ryan's Rants
John R Chang: Blog: I guess I'm not Catholic
Underneath the Clothes
Andy And Lizette
rosencrantz*s musings: February 2003 Archives
BladeForums.com: The Leading Edge of Knife Discussion - O.T. Beliefnet. Has anyone seen this before?
Chronarchy.Com
My Little Piece of the Web
davblog: musings in April 2003
: Faith and Religion : Your beliefs
Dreamsmith's Forge - My Belief-O-Matic Results
Fatshadow
What I believe
I Am Pariah - Blog - Belief-O-Matic
Ya Gotta Believe
juju.org :: Belief-O-Matic
Kensho Godchaser: About Our Writers
Life's Reflection: Faith...
Post Comment
The Dealer of Death's Journal. Abandon Hope all ye who enter here..
z3p: a wallflower gone wild - April 27th, 2002




No comments: